5104 ASC Battalion Recruit for LDC, Driver & Safaiwala – 5104 ASC Battalion Recruitment 2017: Commanding Officer, 5104 Army Service Corps (ASC) Battalion has released a recruitment notification for filling up following vacant posts. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form on or before 30.06.2017. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 10
Name of the Post:
1. Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 01 Post
2. Driver (Ordinary Grade): 08 Posts
3. Safaiwala: 01 Post
- For LDC: Intermediate (10+2) Passed with Knowledge of Typing.
- For Driver & Safaiwala: Matriculation (10th) Passed.
- For Driver: Born not earlier than 01.07.1990 and not later than 30.06.1999 (both dates inclusive).
- For LDC & Safaiwala: Born not earlier than 01.07.1992 and not later than 30.06.1999 (both dates inclusive).
Fees: There is no application fee for this recruitment.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in Written Exam and Skill/ Practical Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of all relevant document. Duly filled applications are to be sent to Commanding Officer, 5104 ASC Battalion, C/o 99 APO, Pin – 905104.
Start Date to Apply: 10.06.2017
Last Date to Apply: 30.06.2017