Defence Artillery Records Nasik Recruitment 2017: The Commanding Officer, Artillery Records, Nasik Road Camp has released a recruitment notification for filling up 15 vacant posts of LDC and MTS (Peon). Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form on or before 23.06.2017. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 15
Name of the Post:
1. Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 02 Posts
2. Multi Tasking Staff (Peon): 13 Posts
- For LDC: Intermediate (10+2) Passed with Knowledge of Typing.
- For Peon: Matriculation (10th) Passed.
- For General: Born not earlier than 24.06.1992 and not later than 23.06.1999 (both dates inclusive).
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 24.06.1989 and not later than 23.06.1999 (both dates inclusive).
- For SC: Born not earlier than 24.06.1987 and not later than 23.06.1999 (both dates inclusive).
Fees: There is no application fee for this recruitment.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in Written Exam and Skill Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of all relevant document. Duly filled applications are to be sent to The Commanding Officer, Artillery Records, Nasik Road Camp, Pi –422102 (Maharashtra).
Start Date to Apply: 03.06.2017
Last Date to Apply: 23.06.2017