Indian Coast Guard Civilian Recruitment 2017: Commander, Headquarters Coast Guard Region (West) has released a recruitment notification for filling up following vacant posts. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form on or before 09.07.2017. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 15
Name of the Post:
1. Store Keeper: 02 Posts
2. Assistant Store Keeper: 02 Posts
3. CMTD (OG): 04 Posts
4. Lascar-I Class: 01 Post
5. MTS (Gestetner Operator): 01 Post
6. MTS (Daftry): 01 Post
7. MTS (Peon): 03 Posts
8. MTS (MT Cleaner): 01 Post
- For Store Keeper: Graduation in any Stream/ Discipline.
- For Assistant Store Keeper: Intermediate (10+2) Passed.
- For Other Posts: Matriculation (10th) Passed.
- For General: Born not earlier than 09.07.1990 and not later than 08.07.1999 (both dates inclusive).
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 09.07.1987 and not later than 08.07.1999 (both dates inclusive).
- For SC: Born not earlier than 09.07.1985 and not later than 08.07.1999 (both dates inclusive).
Fees: There is no application fee for this recruitment.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in Written Exam and Skill/ Practical Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of all relevant document. Duly filled applications are to be sent to Commander, HQ Coast Guard Region (West), Worli Sea Face PO, Worli Colony, Mumbai – 400030.
Start Date to Apply: 10.06.2017
Last Date to Apply: 09.07.2017