CRPF Recruitment 2017
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has released a recruitment notification for filling up following 240 vacant posts of Pioneer cadre. Eligible candidates can apply online from 06.04.2017 to 05.05.2017. It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for government jobs in CRPF. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
ASI Recruitment 2017
Total No.of Posts: 240
Name of the Post:
1. Sub-Inspector (Overseer): 135 Posts
2. Assistant Sub-Inspector (Draughtsman): 03 Posts
3. Constable (Mason): 65 Posts
4. Constable (Plumber): 11 Posts
5. Constable (Electrician): 14 Posts
6. Constable (Carpenter): 06 Posts
7. Constable (Painter): 06 Posts
SI Recruitment 2017
- For S.N. 1: Intermediate with 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- For S.N. 2: 3 years Diploma in Draughtsman Course (Civil/ Mechanical Engineering).
- For S.N. 3 to 7: Matriculation (10th) OR Certificate from ITI in relevant trade.
- For S.N. 1: Born not earlier than 06.05.1987 and not later than 05.05.1996 (both date inclusive).
- For S.N. 2: Born not earlier than 06.05.1992 and not later than 05.05.1999 (both date inclusive).
- For S.N. 3 to 7: Born not earlier than 06.05.1994 and not later than 05.05.1999 (both date inclusive).
Constable Recruitment 2017
Fees: Rs.200/- for SI (Overseer) and Rs.100/- for all other posts. There is no application fee for SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen candidates.
Selection Process: The recruitment process will consist of Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test(PET) and Documentation, Written Examination, Skill Test (for CT/Pioneer only) and Medical Examination.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from 06.04.2017 to 05.05.2017 using link given below. The applicant need not send any documents such as print out of online application.
Start Date to Apply: 06.04.2017
Last Date to Apply: 05.05.2017
Date of Written Exam: 30.07.2017