Dena Bank Recruitment 2017
Dena Bank invites application for the post of 300 Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade Scale-I through a 12 (Twelve) months Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance course in Amity University. Apply Online before 09 May 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Dena Bank Job Details :
- Post Name : Probationary Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 300 Posts
- Pay Scale : Not Specified
Eligibility Criteria for Dena Bank Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum Age limit is 20 to 29 years As on 01.04.2017
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Selection will be based on online exam (objective + descriptive) followed by Group Discussions and Personal Interviews.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.400/- and Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PWD Candidates through their Debit card or Credit card only.
How to Apply Dena Bank Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.denabank.com form 18.04.2017 to 09.05.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission of Application form : 18.04.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Application form : 09.05.2017
- Date of Online Payment of Application Fees : 18.04.2017 to 09.05.2017
- Date of Examination (Tentative) : 11.06.2017
Related Post :