GPSC Updated Calendar 2017-18
Gujarat Public Service Commission Published the GPSC Updated Calendar for the Examinations to be conducted during the year 2017-2018 From 01/04/2017 To 29/04/2017 , More Detail Given Below Link.
The Schedule of Examinations of the Commission for the Year 2017-18 shall be as follows. For further information, Candidates may visit the Commission’s Website: www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in and https://gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in/ or may follow the Official Twitter Handle ‘@GPSC_OFFICIAL’ or download Android-based mobile Application of the Commission ‘GPSC (Official)’:
Instructions for Candidates:
1. The Commission retains the solemn right to change the Tentative Date of Exam or No. of Vacancies in unavoidable circumstances
2. Taking into account number of Candidates, Preliminary Test shall be either ‘OMR’ based or ‘Computer Based Recruitment Test’ (CBRT).
3. Taking into account the number of Candidates, filled OMR Sheet of each Candidate will be put on the Website of the Commission.
4. In case of Direct Recruitment, only the Candidates eligible as per the standards of Merit determined by the Commission and also satisfying the provisions of the Advertisement and Recruitment Rules, will be called for Interview. The Final Selection of the Candidate will be based on his/her performance in the Preliminary Test of 300 Marks and Interview of 100 Marks, each having 50-50 percentage weightage for the purpose of Selection. Minimum Standard of Merit as decided by the Commission will be applicable to Merit List finalised in aforesaid manner. There shall be 100 Questions of 100 Marks in General Studies and 200 Questions of 200 Marks in the respective Subject Paper. The Commission retains the solemn right to conduct Interview directly taking into consideration the number of candidates in case of Selection by Direct Recruitment after having dully completed Scrutiny of Applications.
5. Final results will be published during about 10 working days after completion of the Interview Process
Related Post :