Haryana Roadways Online Recruitment 2017: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released a recruitment notification for filling up 2968 vacant posts of Heavy Vehicle Driver and Conductor in State Transport, Haryana. Eligible candidates can apply online from 25.05.2017 to 24.06.2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 2968
Name of the Post:
1. Heavy Vehicle Driver: 2038 Posts
2. Conductor: 930 Posts
- For Heavy Vehicle Driver: Matriculation (10th) Passed and should hold driving license of heavy transport vehicle with three years experience of driving heavy transport vehicle.
- For Conductor: Matriculation (10th) Passed and Should hold Conductor License.
- For Driver: Born not before 25.06.1975 and not later than 24.06.1999 (both dates inclusive).
- For Conductor: Born not before 25.06.1975 and not later than 24.06.2000 (both dates inclusive).
Fees: Rs.13/- for Female (SC/ BC/ EBPG), Rs.25/- for Male (SC/ BC/ EBPG), Rs.50/- for Female (General) and Rs.100/- for all other candidates including other state candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Exam & Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from 25.05.2017 to 24.06.2017 using link given below. The applicant need not to send any documents such as print out of online application.
Start Date to Apply: 25.05.2017
Last Date to Apply: 24.06.2017
Last Date to Deposit Fee: 28.06.2017