Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017
High Court of Karnataka invites application for the post of 34 Typist. Apply Online before 30 April 2017. It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for government jobs in Karnataka High Court. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Typist Recruitment 2017
Advt. No. : HCE 30/2009
High Court of Karnataka Job Details :
- Post Name : Typist
- No. of Vacancy : 34 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 11600-21000/-
High Court Of Karnataka Recruitment 2017
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess degree in Science/Arts/Commerce/Business Management/Computer Application from a recognized University with 55% marks and should have passed Senior Grade typewriting examination in English & Kannada with knowledge of opening computers.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 40 years for SC/ST Candidates, 18 to 38 years for Category II-A or II-B or III-A or III -B and 18 to 35 years for All Others as on 30.04.2017
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Typing Test & viva-voce.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/Category-I through SBI online payment gateway or Challan generated online.
How to Apply High Court of Karnataka Vacancy : Interested Candidate may apply Online through the website http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in from 28.03.2017 to 30.04.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 28.03.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 30.04.2017
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan : 04.05.2017
Karnataka Government Job Recruitment 2017
Official Notification – Click Here