Indian Air Force Civilians Recruitment 2017: Indian Air Force has released a recruitment notification for filling up following 174 Group ‘C’ civilian posts in IAF at HQ Maintenance Command. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form on or before 11.06.2017. Other details like age limit, fees, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 174
Name of the Post:
1. Superintendent (Store): 44 Posts
2. Storekeeper: 28 Posts
3. Steno: 01 Post
4. Fireman: 10 Posts
5. Tailor: 01 Post
6. Cook: 04 Posts
7. Vulcanizer: 01 Post
8. Dhobi: 01 Post
9. Mess Staff: 02 Posts
10. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 71 Posts
11. Safaiwala: 11 Posts
- For Superintendent (Store): Graduation in any Stream/ Discipline.
- For Steno & Storekeeper: Intermediate (10+2) Passed.
- For Tailor: Certificate from ITI in relevant trade.
- For Other Posts: Matriculation (10th) Passed.
- For Fireman & Steno: Born not earlier than 12.06.1990 and not later than 11.06.1999 (both date inclusive).
- For Other Posts: Born not earlier than 12.06.1992 and not later than 11.06.1999 (both date inclusive).
Fees: There is no application fee for this recruitment.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in Written Exam and Skill/ Trade/ Practical Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of all relevant document. Duly filled applications are to be sent to concerned Air Force Station/ Unit.
Start Date to Apply: 13.05.2017
Last Date to Apply: 11.06.2017