Indian Army bharti 2017
Bengal Engineer Group (BEG), Corps of Engineers, Indian Army has released a Unit Headquarter Quota (UHQ) recruitment rally (Bhai-Bhand, Relation Bharti) schedule for filling up vacant posts of Soldier (General Duty, Clerk/ Storekeeper, Technical, Tradesman) in Indian Army. Eligible and Interested candidates can report directly to below given place as per mentioned schedule. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below
Rally/ Bharti Place: Centenary Pavilion Ground, Bengal Engineer Group (BEG) & Centre, Roorkee (Uttarakhand)
Reporting Time: 05:00 AM to 06:00 AM
|Rally/ Bharti Date|
|17/05/2016||Haryana, J & K, Himachal Pradesh|
|18/05/2016||Uttarakhand, Rajasthan, Bihar, Assam, Orissa, West Bengal, Delhi|
|19/05/2016||Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Tamilnadu, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Maharashtra & Any State/ UT of India|
- For Soldier General Duty: Matric (10th) pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. No percentage required for higher qualification i.e. 10+2 and above.
- For Soldier Technical: Intermediate (12th) pass with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
- For Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical: Intermediate (12th) pass in any stream with 60% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in each subject.
- For Soldier Tradesmen: Matric (10th) (Except Syce, Mess Keeper and House Keeper-who may be 8th pass).
- For Soldier (GD): Born not earlier than 15.05.1996 and not later than 15.11.1999 (both dates inclusive).
- For Other Posts: Born not earlier than 15.05.1994 and not later than 15.11.1999 (both dates inclusive).
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Written Examination.
Help Line Number: 01332-275652