Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
Indian Navy (Nausena Bharti) has released a notification and invites applications from unmarried Indian citizens for Permanent Commission (PC) Officer in Logistics Cadre and Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer in Education Branch of Indian Navy for the course commencing Jan 2018 at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Eligible candidates can apply online from 01.04.2017 to 20.04.2017. It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for government jobs in Indian Navy Recruitment. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Total No. of Posts: 28
Name of Branch/ Cadre:
1. Education Branch (SSC): 14 Posts
2. Logistics Cadre (PC): Posts
- For Education Branch: M.Sc. Physics (with Maths in B.Sc.) OR M.Sc. Maths (with Physics in B.Sc.) OR M.Sc. Chemistry (with Physics in B.Sc.) OR M.A. (English) OR M.A. (History).
- For Logistics Cadre: BE/ B.Tech in any discipline OR MBA OR MCA OR M.Sc (IT) OR B.Sc/ B.Com/ B.Sc. (IT) with first class and a PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management.
- For Education Branch: Born not earlier than 02.01.1993 and not later than 01.01.1997 (both dates inclusive).
- For Logistics Cadre: Born not earlier than 02.01.1993 and not later than 01.01.1998 (both dates inclusive).
Fees: There is no application fee for this recruitment.
Selection Process: Selection to the posts shall be through Service Selection Board (SSB) Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible & Interested candidates can apply online from 01.04.2017 to 20.04.2017 using link given below. The applicant need not send any documents such as print out of online application.
Start Date to Apply: 01.04.2017
Last Date to Apply: 20.04.2017