Kalupur Commercial Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2017 for Database Administrator & Other
Bank Recruitment 2017
The Kalupur Commercial Cooperative Bank Limited published notification for recruitment for Database Administrator & Computer System Technician. View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, name of posts, how to apply, important dates, important links all are as under.
Job details & qualification:
- Name of posts:
- Database Administrator
- Educational qualification: First class Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Computer Software / Systems. Engineering / Computer Applications / Information Technology. Oracle Database Certification version 10 or higher.
- Computer System Technician
- Educational qualification: At least a second-class Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Computer Software / Systems Engineering / Computer Applications / Information Technology. MCSE certification would be preferred. Additional certifications (e.g. CompTIA A+) will be an advantage. Working knowledge on the following operating systems: Linux, Sun Solaris, Windows XP, 7, 8, 10, Windows Server 2008, 2012, etc. Proven experience as computer systems technician or similar role for at least 3 years preferably in the banking or financial services industry.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Last date for online application: see details in official advertisement.
Join Our Whats’up Group – Click Here
Related Post :