Kandla Port Trust Recruitment – 04 Pilot Vacancy – Last Date 17 May 2017
Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2017
Kandla Port Trust invites Application for the post of 04 Pilot (Marine) on contract basis. Apply before 17 May 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : GA/PS/1218/Contract Pilot/2017
Kandla Port Job Details :
- Post Name : Pilot (Marine)
- No of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 7000/- (Per day)
Eligibility Criteria for Kandla Port Trust Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Must hold a certificate of competency as Master of foreign going ship issued by the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India with One year post qualification experience as Master/Chief Officer of a foreign going ship.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum Age limit is 62 years
Job Location : Gujarat
Selection Process : Selection will be made on through Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply Kandla Port Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested photocopies of all the relevant documents & recent passport size photograph send to The Secretary, Kandla Port Trust, Administrative Office Building, Gandhidham (Kutch), Gujarat – 370201 on or before 17.05.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 17.05.2017
Related Post :