KPSC Recruit for 571 Group C (Non-Technical) Staff
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released a recruitment notification for filling up 571 vacant posts of following staff in various department of State. Eligible candidates can apply online from 15.03.2017 to 27.04.2017. Other details like age limit, fees, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below
Total No. of Posts: 571
Name of the Post:
1. Chief Officer Grade-II: 34 Posts
2. Accountant: 26 Posts
3. First Grade Revenue Inspector: 37 Posts
4. Accounts Assistant: 149 Posts
5. Residential School Teachers: 123 Posts
6. Junior Accounts: 42 Posts
7. Library Assistant (Dept of Collegiate): 29 Posts
8. Data Entry Operator (DEO): 01 Post
9. Bill Collector: 101 Posts
10. Marketing Assistant: 25 Posts
11. Library Assistant (Karnataka Govt Secretariat Lib.): 04 Posts
- For S.N. 1 to 4: Graduation in relevant trade.
- For S.N. 5 to 11: Matriculation (10th) or Intermediate (10+2) or Diploma in relevant trade.
- For General: Born not earlier than 16.04.1982 and not later than 15.04.1999 (both date inclusive).
- For 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B: Born not earlier than 16.04.1979 and not later than 15.04.1999 (both date inclusive).
- For PwD: Born not earlier than 16.04.1977 and not later than 15.04.1999 (both date inclusive).
Fees: Rs.25/- for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates, Rs.150/- for Cat-2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B and Rs.300/- for all other candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Exam.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from 15.03.2017 to 27.04.2017 using link given below. The applicant need not send any documents such as print out of online application.
Start Date to Apply: 15.03.2017
Last Date to Apply: 27.04.2017
Last Date to Deposit Fee: 28.04.2017