Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has released a State Service Exam and State Forest Service Exam notification for filling up following 324 vacant posts in various departments of State. Eligible candidates can apply online from 09.12.2016 to 08.01.2017, It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for government jobs in MPPSC. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
MPPSC Forest Ranger 2017 – Main Exam Details
Total No. of Posts: 324
Name of the Post:
1. Deputy District President: 27 Posts
2. Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP): 45 Posts
3. Additional Assistant Development Commissioner: 05 Posts
4. Development Section Officer: 01 Post
5. Child Development Project Officer: 02 Posts
6. Area Coordinator/ Development Section Officer: 02 Posts
7. Naib Tehsildar: 34 Posts
8. Chief Municipal Officer: 13 Posts
9. Assistant Jail Superintendent: 17 Posts
10. Commercial Tax Inspector: 23 Posts
11. Cooperative Inspector/ Cooperative Extension Officer: 18 Posts
12. Deputy Registrar: 03 Posts
13. Assistant Conservator of Forests: 24 Posts
14. Forest Ranger: 150 Posts
MPPSC State Forest Service Exam 2017
- For S.N. 1 to 12: Graduation in any discipline.
- For S.N. 13 & 14: Graduation in Science/ Engineering with one of the following subjects:- Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Mathematics, Statistics, Earth Science, Agriculture, Environment Science, Forestry, Horticulture, Veterinary Science, Computer Application/ Science, Engineering (Agricultural/ Chemical/ Civil/ Computer/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical)
- For S.N. 1, 3 to 8 & 11: Born not earlier than 02.01.1977 and not later than 01.01.1996 (both dates inclusive).
- For S.N. 2, 9, 10, 12 to 14: Born not earlier than 02.01.1989 and not later than 01.01.1996 (both dates inclusive).
- For Pre-Exam: Rs.250/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD candidates and Rs.500/- for all others including other state candidates.
- For Main Exam: Rs.440/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD candidates and Rs.840/- for all others including other state candidates.
MP PSC State Main Service Examination–2017
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online from 09.12.2016 to 08.01.2017 using link given below. The applicant need not send any documents such as print out of online application.
Start Date to Apply: 09.12.2016
Last Date to Apply: 08.01.2017
Date of Preliminary Exam: 10.02.2017
Main Exam for State Service: 03.06.2017 to 08.06.2017
Main Exam for State Forest Service: 23.07.2017 to 26.07.2017