ONGC Recruitment 2017
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) invites application for the post of 721 Graduate Trainee in Engineering and Geo-sciences disciplines through GATE-2017. Apply Online before 27 April 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below.
Advt. No. : 3/2017 (R&P)
ONGC Job Details :
- Post Name : Graduate Trainee
- No. of Vacancy : 721 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 75000/- (Per month)
Category Wise Vacancies :
- UR : 376 Posts
- OBC : 199 Posts
- SC : 100 Posts
- ST : 46 Posts
ONGC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Graduate Engineering degree in relevant/ Post Graduate degree in relevant subject with 60% marks / MCA with
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 30 years as on 01.01.2017
- Age Relaxation : OBC Candidates 3 years, SC/ST Candidates 5 years & PWD Candidates 10 years
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Selection will be through Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2017 & Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply ONGC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.ongcindia.com from 12.04.2017 to 27.04.2017.
Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 12.04.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 27.04.2017
- Tentative Date of Interview : 23.05.2017
Related Post :