OPAL Recruitment 2017
ONGC Petro additions Limited (OPaL) invites application for the post of 105 Executive Cadre & Non-Executive Cadre. Apply Online before 30 April 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below
Executive Cadre : 92 Posts
- Operations (Polymer, Utilities & Offsites, Technical Services) : 39 Posts
- Maintenance (Mechanical, Instrumentation) : 17 Posts
- FIRE : 05 Posts
- Quality Labs : 07 Posts
Support Function Positions
- Marketing : 09 Posts
- Finance : 06 Posts
- Human Resources ( HR, Occupational Health Centre) : 02 Posts
- Security : 02 Posts
- Corporate Communication : 01 Post
- Materials Management : 01 Post
- Information Technology : 02 Posts
- Legal : 01 Post
Non-Executive Cadre : 15 Posts
Discipline wise Vacancies :
- Security – 13 Posts
- Materials Management – 01 Post
- Fire – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for OPaL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Executive Cadre : Bachelor Engineering degree in relevant engineering field (Mechanical / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical & Instrumentation / Instrumentation / Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control) with experience in relevant field OR Bachelor Engineering degree in Chemical Engineering / Polymer Technology for Cracker and Polymer Operations with experience in relevant field and Bachelor Engineering degree in Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical with experience in relevant field for Utilities & Offisites Operations and all other posts qualification as per Official Notification.
- For Non-Executive Cadre : First Class Graduate in any discipline with min 5 Years of post qualification experience in supervisory role in relevant field OR First Class Graduate in any discipline with min 07 Years of post qualification experience as Security Guard/Field Security OR 3 years recognised Diploma with first class in Materials Managements/Inventory control or first class Graduate with 1 Year post graduate Diploma in Materials Management/Inventory Management or First class Diploma (Govt recognised 3 years course) in Chemical Engineering/Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering OR Intermediate & Six months Govt. recognized diploma in Fire/ Fire & safety.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 35 years for Non-Executive Cadre & 27 to 42 years for Executive Cadre as on 30.04.2017
Job Location : Dahej (Gujarat)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : There is no Application fee.
How to Apply OPaL Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply online through website http://career.opalindia.in/jobs-at-opal.php on or before 30.04.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission Online Applications : 30.04.2017
Official Advertisement – Click Here
Related Post :