Oriental Bank Of Commerce Recruitment 2017
Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) invite application for the post of 120 Specialist Officers in Finance Account. Apply Online before 26 April 2017. It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for government jobs in Oriental. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017
- Post Name : Assistant Manager (Financial Analyst)
- No. of Vacancies : 100 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 23700- 42020/-
- Post Name : Manager (FA) Chartered Accountant
- No. of Vacancies : 18 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 31705- 45950/-
Oriental Bank Of Commerce Recruitment 2017 For Specialist Officer
- Educational Qualification :
- For Assistant Manager : Full time MBA in Finance/Full time PGDBM of 02 years with specialisation in Finance/ Qualified Chartered Accountant/ICWA/CFA from a recognised university/institutes recognised by the central government.
- For Manager (FA) : Candidate should have passed the respective CA exams in 1st attempt* from “The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India” with or without experience and age should not be more than 24 years as on the date of passing of the CA Final Examination.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum and maximum age limit is 21 to 30 years for Assistant Manager & 23 to 35 for Manager as on 01.04.2017
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Written Test & Interview.
Application Fee : SC/ST/PWD candidates have to pay Rs.100/- and Rs.600/- for all Others through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to Apply OBC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website https://www.obcindia.co.in form 07.04.2017 to 26.04.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 07.04.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 26.04.2017