Sainik School Rewari Recruitment 2017 for Master, Lab Assistant & Lower Division Clerk Jobs
Principal, Sainik School, Rewari has released a recruitment notification for filling up following posts. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form on or before 22.04.2017. It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for government jobs in Sainik School. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Sainik School Rewari Master, Lab Assistant & LDC Recruitment
Total No. of Posts: 03
Name of the Post:
1. Master (Maths): 01 Post
2. Lab Assistant (Biology): 01 Post
3. Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 01 Post
- For Master (Maths): Post Graduate in Maths & B. Ed.
- For Lab Assistant: Intermediate (10+2) Passed in Science Stream.
- For LDC: Matriculation (10th) Passed with Knowledge of Typing.
Lab Assistant Recruitment 2017
- For S.N. 1 & 2: Born not earlier than 02.04.1982 and not later than 01.04.1996 (both date inclusive).
- For LDC: Born not earlier than 02.04.1967 and not later than 01.04.1999 (both date inclusive).
Fees: Rs.400/- in the form of Bank Draft should be drawn in favour of Principal, Sainik School Rewari, payable at Punjab National Bank, Distt. Secretariat, Rewari (Code 4681).
Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2017
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in Written Exam/ Skill Test/ Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of all relevant document. Duly filled applications are to be sent to Principal, Sainik School Rewari, Sector-4, Rewari (Haryana)-123401.
Last Date to Apply: 22.04.2017