Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
Indian Navy has announced a Recruitment Drive/ Open Bharti/ Rally schedule for Unmarried Male Indian Citizen from Meghalaya meeting following eligibility criteria are invited to participate in the Recruitment Drive. Eligible Domiciled candidates of upper mentioned UT/ State may appear in recruitment drive as per given schedule.It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for government jobs in Indian Navy. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2017
State Name: Meghalaya
Districts Covered: All
Cat. being Screened: Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR)-02/2017
Open Rally Dates: 19.04.2017
Open Rally Place: Army Recruitment Office, Shillong
Reporting Time: 07:00 AM
Indian Navy Meghalaya Recruitment 2017
Qualification: 10+2/ equivalent exam with Maths and Physics as compulsory subjects; optional subjects Chemistry/ Biology/ Computers.
Age Limit: Candidates should have been born between 01.08.1996 to 31.07.2000 (Both dates inclusive).
Selection Process: Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit depending on their performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examinations.
- Written Test: The question paper will be objective type and will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT): PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups.
Indian Navy Shillong Recruitment 2017
List of Documents: The following documents are to be brought at the time of Recruitment Drive, punched together:-
- Original and one attested copy of Matriculation certificate.
- Original and one attested copy of 10+2/ equivalent examination mark sheet and certificate.
- Original and one attested copy of NCC certificates, if any.
- One self-addressed envelope of size 22 x 10 cms with Rs.10/- stamp affixed.
- Original and one attested photocopy of Domicile Certificate.
- Seven recent colour pass port size photographs